Adventures with Wendy!
Since I travel to write and write to travel why not bring people along, right? I organize regional trips that depart from Stuttgart, these are weekend trips (sometimes longer) that focus on “off-the-beaten” path destinations.
This small group travel experience (7 passengers & myself) is unforgettable. My trips book up quickly, FULL payment is due at the time of reservation. Trips include accommodations with Wi-Fi and breakfast, transportation, activities and tours. Accommodations are double-occupancy unless, single room supplements may be available upon request. Lunch and dinner are on-your-own unless otherwise stated. For transportation, we take a 9-passenger van with me as the driver. All ©Travel with Wendy trips are insured.
Refunds are not possible, I apologize for any inconvenience however, most deposits, fees and tours are paid in full prior to departure. Individual trip insurance is available USAA, ADAC or private insurance distributors. Thank you for your understanding.
FAQs of policies and procedures
Here you will find some frequently asked questions about my policies and procedures for organizing a trip ~1) Trips ARE FULL?? What?? You just posted it ~ yup, sometimes that happens. Once you’ve traveled with me, you move to a “preferred list” or “FIRST TRAVELERS list.”2) First come, FIRST SERVE. FULL PAYMENT is REQUIRED for a confirmed reservations – no partial payments accepted. If you “just tell/text/e-mail me” of your interest in the trip it does not confirm your reservation.
3) Booked Trip Cancellation Policy – I reserve the right to cancel a tour if the required minimum participation is not reached 30 days prior to departure. If I cancel a tour I will contact you immediately by e-mail or text (FB.) In the event I have to cancel a trip because of lack of participation, you will be refunded 100% of your trip fee.
To make a reservation or have questions, please go to the Travel with Wendy FB page or the comments section here and send me a note. Reservations are on a first come-first serve basis.
- April 11 – 15, 2018 – Lake Bled, Ljubljana ~ SLOVENIA SOLD OUT!
- April 26 – 29, 2018 – Keukenhof Gardens – The NETHERLANDS
- May 9 – 13, 2018 – Cooking in Italy – Como and Umbria – SOLD OUT!
- June 13 – 18, 2018 – Provence, France