ALL THINGS FRANCE
- September 13 – 16, 2018
- Troyes, France in the Champagne~Ardenne region
- Join me this fall as we head to France and discover ALL THINGS FRANCE! This complete itinerary is filled with everything we all know and love about this beautiful country.
- We start the ADVENTURE with a stop in one of my favorite towns, NANCY for a great lunch on the Stanislaus square AND THEN…
- We will be staying in the quaint town of Ervy-le-Chatel with Isabelle at the L’Aquarelle B&B, Chambre de hotes in Champagne we’ll enjoy a few dinner meals (included in the trip) with Isabelle and help cook in the kitchen!
- This adventure also includes visiting the markets in Troyes, Tonnere, and Chablis, a chocolatier for a demonstration and tasting, a visit to Champagne Bertrand – to try a little champagne and also a visit to Renoir’s home and painting studio in the pastoral town of Essoyes and MORE!!
- NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS! ~ 1 SPACE available!!!
I am so excited to share this NEW adventure with you ~ if you have any additional questions or would like to make a reservation please fill out the comment section below ~
This small group travel experience (7 passengers & myself) is unforgettable. My trips book up quickly, FULL payment is due at the time of reservation. This ADVENTURE includes accommodations with Wi-Fi and breakfast, (2) dinner meals with Isabella and Champagne tastings, transportation, activities and tours. Accommodations are double-occupancy, a single room supplement is not available for this adventure, I apologize for any inconvenience. Lunch and dinner are on-your-own unless otherwise stated. For transportation, we take a 9-passenger van with me as the driver.
Refunds are not possible, I apologize for any inconvenience however, most deposits, fees and tours are paid in full prior to departure. Individual trip insurance is available USAA, ADAC or private insurance distributors. Thank you for your understanding. Click here for a full disclaimer.