APRIL DAY TRIPS
Here you will find detailed information about DAY TRIPS around Stuttgart
Day Trips include ~
- Activity, Tour and destination fees
- If a trip is full ~ tickets will not be available for purchase – but I re-visit destinations several times a year, please comment below if you would like to go to a city or site
- Pre-paid (Paypal) day trips are non-refundable and non-transferable to other day trips
- i.e. antique and/or shopping trips are not be suitable for children
- Uh, oh! Can’t go ~ last minute… refunds are not possible, however, you may be able to “swap” your spot on the Facebook Group – Friends of Travel with Wendy ask to join today!
- All trip details are listed below ~ however, I create separate and SECRET Facebook Messenger groups for EACH EVENT – if you have an alias FB account please email me below to be added.
- These small group day trips are for recreational purposes, please bring your Smartphone or camera to take photos and learn more about the Baden-Württemberg area.
- Day TRIPS pick up and drop off are at Goldberg Park & Ride, on Leibnizstraße, Boblingen
- A reservation is complete when payment is received.
- Baths & MORE!
- Baden ~ Baden, Germany
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- CLICK TO GO
- Are you needing an incredible, restful and restorative day? Today’s DAY TRIP is a peaceful and calm day in the “clothed – bathing suit” spa of Caracalla and a restorative and rejuvenating rest in the Himalayan Salt Caves of Baden-Baden, Germany. We will also be enjoying a nice lunch at Le Bistro – one of my favorite restaurants in Baden-Baden after we stroll through the town.DAY TRIP includes all spa entrance fees (not personal massages or treatments) and transportation ~ lunch is on your own.
- BLUEBERRY PANCAKE HIKE
- Kaltenbronn, Germany
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CLICK TO GO
One of the most popular DAY TRIPs that include a nice little hike – round trip 6km that leads into some of the prettiest parts of the Black Forest and to some wonderful “Heidelberren Pfannkuchen” Blueberry Pancakes you’ll have. This traditional recipe has been used for over 40 years in the same Waldheim (Forest hut) and is delicious!
- FRENCH WAREHOUSE AND OBERNAI
- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- CLICK TO GO
- Today we will be visiting the French Warehouse near Obernai, France and visiting the little town of OBERNAI on MARKET DAY!! Here you will be able to purchase small items and gather ideas for bigger pieces – this is a perfect introduction to the French antiquing markets right on the border of Germany! We will also be enjoying a wonderful lunch at the Rouge d’Ottrott for BBQ ribs! Yes, you read that right…ribs in France. They are wonderful and fall off the bone ~ bring your appetite.
April DAY TRIPS all full? ~ be sure to sign up for the NEWSLETTER ~ subscribers get first dibs!