- November 8 – 12, 2017
- This exciting small – group adventure includes
- Premium Accommodations in the old towns of Salzburg and Vienna
- Transportation, vignettes, tolls, and parking
- Double occupancy, twin beds, breakfast every morning
I love Austria and am so excited to return in November. Our adventure begins with a stop in Berchtesgaden for lunch by the lake and then traveling onto beautiful Salzburg. The next few days we will tour and explore some of Salzburg’s favorites including Mozart’s birthplace and the famous HohenSalzburg Fortress.
Friday and Saturday we will move over to Vienna where we’ll be staying in the beautiful Schlosshotel Römischer Kaiser. Our Saturday will begin with a tour with Good Vienna Tours as we make our way back to the Naschmarket. Vienna is known for having one of Europe’s oldest flea markets, so we’ll be sure to hit that as well as the antique market too!
Sunday we’ll head back to Stuttgart but not before we stop off in one of my favorite “little” towns of Austria, Mondsee. Here we’ll grab some lunch in the enchanting, tranquil town and perhaps we’ll hear sounds of music.
For a FULL itinerary and more information please fill out the form below ~
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. No partial payments are accepted.
- There are three ways to make a reservation, please fill out the form below for more information – no partial payments are accepted for a reservation
- With all of my trips, if there is a waiting list or YOU find a replacement, a full-refund may be possible, however, in the event that there is NO replacement or substitute but payment has been received refunds are sometimes not possible as payments are typically paid prior to our trips. I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- I am a travel professional, however, I am unable to control traffic patterns, program schedule changes, or surprises on our trips. Most of the time these are blessings and we have lots of laughs.
- CANCELLATION FEES: Up to 15 days prior to departure, 100% of the trip will be charged sorry No REFUND ~ for no shows.