Explore the pastel and peasant French countryside with me as we shop a few lovely markets in unremarkable towns in the Champagne~Ardenne region. This relaxing and laid-back ADVENTURE includes a visit to the town of Troyes, heralded for the most crooked half-timbered houses in Europe!
- Visits to Renoir’s home and artist studio
- Exceptional Champagne tastings by local champagne vintners
- Markets in Troyes, Chablis and more ~
- FREE TIME to explore and shop!
- Current availability for customized trips
- October 10 – 13, 2019, DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS – SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!! Is it yours?
For a full itinerary or more information please EMAIL me HERE~
Reservations are first come, first serve and must be paid in full 60 days prior to date of departure. Travel insurance is highly recommended for your individual or group travel to cover unexpected cancellations or disturbance in travel plans. CLICK HERE for full DISCLAIMERs. Refunds are not possible as reservations are confirmed upon payment receipt.
It’s always an adventure when you ©Travel with Wendy!