Here you will find detailed information about all the DAY TRIPS for February 2019!
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP ~ Vielen dank ~
- Activity, Tour and destination fees
- If a trip is full ~ tickets will not be available for purchase – but I re-visit destinations several times a year, please comment below if you would like to go to a city or site
- Pre-paid (Paypal ONLY) day trips are non-refundable and non-transferable to other day trips
- i.e. antique and/or shopping trips are not be suitable for children
- Uh, oh! Can’t go ~ last minute… refunds are not possible, however, you may be able to “swap” your spot on the Facebook Group – Friends of Travel with Wendy ask to join today!
- All trip details are listed below ~ however, I create separate and SECRET Facebook Messenger groups for EACH EVENT – if you have an alias FB account please email me below to be added.
- These small group day trips are for recreational purposes, please bring your Smartphone or camera to take photos and learn more about the Baden-Württemberg area.
- I drive a 9 passenger van and take 7 people with me
- ALL Day TRIPS pick up and drop off at Goldberg Park & Ride, on Leibnizstraße, Boblingen, unless otherwise indicated. Do not GPS just GOLDBERG, it will take you to the train station and not the P&R Goldberg Park & Ride, on Leibnizstraße, Boblingen it is €1.50 to park – please remember to bring coin.
- A reservation is complete when payment is received.
- DINKELSBUHL & ROTHENBURG OB DER TAUBER
- Friday, February 1, 2019
- 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- CLICK TO TOUR
Join me for a DAY TRIP to Bavaria ~ we will be heading to the Romantisches Straße in Bavaria for the day to visit these two medieval towns just a short drive from Stuttgart. We will be able to walk the walled in towns, do a little shopping and of course, grab a bite for lunch. This introduction to these historic towns will give you the comfort and ease of bringing your family and be “in the know” on where to park, what to do AND MORE!
- X-COUNTRY SKIING IN THE BLACK FOREST
- Monday, February 4, 2019
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CLICK TO SKI HERE!
Enjoy a day out on the snow as we take a fun trip to the Black Forest and try some cross-country skiing. This fun local ski area is beautiful and stunning with white landscapes and green trees everywhere. Maybe you’d like to just snap a few pictures you can do that too. Don’t worry I know a great place to grab some lunch, dress warmly and bring extra Euro for lunch.
- DAY TRIP – BATHS & MORE!!
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO CHILL!
Are you needing an incredible, restful and restorative day? Today’s DAY TRIP is a peaceful and calm day in the “clothed – bathing suit” spa of Caracalla and a rejuvenating rest in the Himalayan Salt Caves of Baden-Baden, Germany. We will also be enjoying a nice lunch at Le Bistro – one of my favorite restaurants in Baden-Baden after we stroll through the town. DAY TRIP includes all spa entrance fees and transportation (not personal massages or treatments) ~ bring extra € for lunch.
- DAY TRIP – SLEDDING IN THE BLACK FOREST
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- CLICK HERE FOR ADVENTURE!
Today we will make our way to the Black Forest ~ a little bit of a drive through the wonderful forest we’ll arrive in the ski resort town of Todnauberg – grab some sleds and hit the hills! We will also enjoy a wonderful lunch in a Black Forest restaurant nestled in the hills, grab some cocoa and make lots of memories ~
- WINTER HIKE IN THE BLACK FOREST
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CLICK TO GO!
Winter hikes are one of MY FAVORITE day trips! Join me for a short ride to the wonderful town of Baiersbronn in the Black Forest. Here we will enjoy a hearty hike up the mountain to a gorgeous restaurant in the snow-covered forest. This local favorite spot has a simple menu that will fill your belly with hot goulasch soup or cocoa. You’ll leave with rosy cheeks and gorgeous pictures and plans to come back in the spring.
*Please wear hiking boots or padded snow boots for better traction and warm. Hats, mittens and/or gloves and winter apparel are required.
- DAY TRIP – SPEYER ON THE TRAIN!
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO GO~
What? A train class and a trip to the historic town of Speyer. Today’s DAY TRIP will bring us BY TRAIN to the town of Speyer. This UNESCO World Heritage Imperial Basilica was founded in 1030 and is located in the heart of the historic town founded by the Romans and is one of Germany’s OLDEST cities. We will enjoy lunch at one of the best restaurants on the Rhein ~
Come and learn how to book a ticket and hop on a REGIONAL TRAIN with me and MORE ~
Today’s DAY TRIP we will meet at the Böblingen TRAIN Station at 7:30 a.m. not GOLDBERG train station
Did you MISS one of these DAY TRIPS? Don’t be bummed – check out my E-books for DAY TRIPS, hiking and more – filled with tons of information where to park, what to do, where to eat and more details!!
Have a question or comment? Let me know ~