- Protected: How to organize group travel!
- Protected: Winter Fun in Austria!
- Protected: Secrets of the Black Forest
- What I loved about COPENHAGEN!
- Rattlesnake Saloon ~ a campground ranch and refuge
More blogs ~
When you travel around as much as we do, you’re bound to make friends, adapt to change and discover experiences you never knew existed. To be honest, I was always filled with wanderlust. I majored in Travel & Tourism back in the 80’s at Johnson & Wales University. I knew I wanted to help people see the world, even if I hadn’t seen it yet myself. After college, I moved to Washington, D.C. and met my future military husband. Little did I know how much and how often we would “see the world.” I created ©Travel with Wendy to help people connect and explore the world. I hope this blog site becomes a forum for people to share, gather intel and experience this world together! Happy travels…