Here you will find detailed information about DAY TRIPS around Stuttgart – please READ before booking
Day Trips include ~
- Activity, Tour and destination fees
- If a trip is full ~ tickets will not be available for purchase – but I re-visit destinations several times a year, please comment below if you would like to go to a city or site
- Pre-paid (Paypal) day trips are non-refundable and non-transferable to other day trips
- i.e. antique and/or shopping trips are not be suitable for children
- Uh, oh! Can’t go ~ last minute… refunds are not possible, however, you may be able to “swap” your spot on the Facebook Group – Friends of Travel with Wendy ask to join today!
- All trip details are listed below ~ however, I create separate and SECRET Facebook Messenger groups for EACH EVENT – if you have an alias FB account please email me below to be added.
- These small group day trips are for recreational purposes, please bring your Smartphone or camera to take photos and learn more about the Baden-Württemberg area.
- Day TRIPS pick up and drop off are at Goldberg Park & Ride, on Leibnizstraße, Boblingen
A reservation is complete when payment is received.
- HIKING THE MERMAID LAKE ~ Schwarzwald (Black Forest)
- June 20th, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- CLICK HERE!
- Join me in the Black Forest at one of the prettiest lakes in the north Black Forest. Lots to see and do around the lake a few cute tourist shops and a wonderful restaurant to catch lunch with panoramic views of the valley. Need a summer day away while exploring, here you go!
- FRENCH WAREHOUSE AND OBERNAI
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- CLICK TO GO
- Today we will be visiting the French Warehouse near Obernai, France and visiting the little town of OBERNAI on MARKET DAY!! Here you will be able to purchase small items and gather ideas for bigger pieces – this is a perfect introduction to the French antiquing markets right on the border of Germany! We will also be enjoying a wonderful lunch at the Rouge d’Ottrott for BBQ ribs! Yes, you read that right…ribs in France. They are wonderful and fall off the bone ~ bring your appetite.
- Baths & More in Baden~Baden
- June 26, 2018
- 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO CHILL!
Are you needing an incredible, restful and restorative day? Today’s DAY TRIP is a peaceful and calm day in the “clothed – bathing suit” spa of Caracalla and a restorative and rejuvenating rest in the Himalayan Salt Caves of Baden-Baden, Germany. We will also be enjoying a nice lunch at Le Bistro – one of my favorite restaurants in Baden-Baden after we stroll through the town.DAY TRIP includes all spa entrance fees and transportation (not personal massages or treatments) ~ lunch is on your own.
- DAY TRIP ~ Island of Mainau, Bodensee
- June 27, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO GO!
- Looking forward to this lovely spring day on the Island of Mainau – we will visit the 150 year old arboretum and walk the massive grounds with Sequoia’s. There’s also a lovely butterfly house, fountains, statues and towers with the backdrop of the Bodensee. Flowers will be in full bloom while we are here in case you missed Keukenhof, Holland!Come join me on this lively walk around the island while we enjoy lunch at the park, maybe a little ice cream.
ALL ABOUT TRAINS!!
- June 28, 2018
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- CLICK HERE to sign up!
- Would you like to take the TRAIN around Germany and Europe? Here is a fun DAY TRIP and an educational class all wrapped up in one! Join me this summer for my monthly class where I teach about all things “BAHN!”
- We meet at the Böblingen main train station at 9 a.m. and explore all around Stuttgart, please bring extra money for lunch ~ we will stop for burgers at BurgerHaus in StadtMitte.
June DAY TRIPS all full? ~ be sure to sign up for the NEWSLETTER ~ subscribers get first dibs!