MAY DAY TRIPS
Here you will find detailed information about DAY TRIPS around Stuttgart – please READ before booking
Day Trips include ~
- Activity, Tour and destination fees
- If a trip is full ~ tickets will not be available for purchase – but I re-visit destinations several times a year, please comment below if you would like to go to a city or site
- Pre-paid (Paypal) day trips are non-refundable and non-transferable to other day trips
- i.e. antique and/or shopping trips are not be suitable for children
- Uh, oh! Can’t go ~ last minute… refunds are not possible, however, you may be able to “swap” your spot on the Facebook Group – Friends of Travel with Wendy ask to join today!
- All trip details are listed below ~ however, I create separate and SECRET Facebook Messenger groups for EACH EVENT – if you have an alias FB account please email me below to be added.
- These small group day trips are for recreational purposes, please bring your Smartphone or camera to take photos and learn more about the Baden-Württemberg area.
- Day TRIPS pick up and drop off are at Goldberg Park & Ride, on Leibnizstraße, Boblingen
A reservation is complete when payment is received.
- CORA, Pottery & More ~
- May 2, 2018 – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO GO!
- Join me this May for a DAY TRIP to France where we discover the ceramic town of Soufflenheim. This Alsatian town is famous for their lovely pottery outlet stores, great eats and more ~ we’ll visit several, have lunch in town and then head to CORA the French Superstore you’ve been hearing about ~Bring your cooler because the cheese and meat are phenomenal and priced like COSTCO! (Well, almost!) Here we’ll have enough time to walk the aisles and pick up mustard, fresh veggies and a few bottles of delicious french wine and chocolate! Lots of treats to discover.Bring your rolling cart too ~ lots to share on this fun spring day in France~
- Baths & More in Baden~Baden
- May 15, 2018
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO CHILL!
Are you needing an incredible, restful and restorative day? Today’s DAY TRIP is a peaceful and calm day in the “clothed – bathing suit” spa of Caracalla and a restorative and rejuvenating rest in the Himalayan Salt Caves of Baden-Baden, Germany. We will also be enjoying a nice lunch at Le Bistro – one of my favorite restaurants in Baden-Baden after we stroll through the town.DAY TRIP includes all spa entrance fees and transportation (not personal massages or treatments) ~ lunch is on your own.
- Island of Mainau, Bodensee
- May 16, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- CLICK HERE TO GO!
- Looking forward to this lovely spring day on the Island of Mainau – we will visit the 150 year old arboretum and walk the massive grounds with Sequoia’s. There’s also a lovely butterfly house, fountains, statues and towers with the backdrop of the Bodensee. Tulips will be in full bloom while we are here in case you missed Keukenhof, Holland!Come join me on this lively walk around the island while we enjoy lunch at the park, maybe a little ice cream.
May DAY TRIPS all full? ~ be sure to sign up for the NEWSLETTER ~ subscribers get first dibs!