This Labor Day weekend I will be traveling to the Mosel wine region of Germany to join in the annual WINE FEST celebration in Bernkastel~Kues. Sound fun and interesting? The wine harvest festival has been a tradition for hundreds of years with over 25 wine growers and their communities participating as well as 90 different groups from around Germany the joy of “season’s end” is unforgettable. We will also be visiting castles along the Mosel, markets and staying in a REAL CASTLE!!
This adventure includes ~
- transportation, 8 passengers (small group travel)
- accommodations at the wonderful CASTLE, Hotel Schloß Zell with amazing location and breakfast!
- wine tasting at Eduard Korth Winery with Bartho (seller for Stuttgart bizarres and markets)
- visit to Castle Cochem, one of the most photographed castles in all Germany and Rick Steve’s favorite!
- all activities and tours and more!!
We will stop along the way to have a bit of lunch in the town of Speyer, where we will tour the city and visit the Dom ~ Cathedral of Speyer – a UNESCO World Heritage protected site with impressive architecture.
A reservation is complete when payment is received in full. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve basis. For a FULL itinerary and more information please send me message below ~