September 2 – 5
The Mosel is the oldest wine region in Germany and filled with history and tradition. Join us for a visit along the Mosel river where we will celebrate with locals a “Zauber” parade and wine fest that has been celebrated for hundreds of years.
- Hotel accommodations are at the Hotel Bertricher Hof in lovely Bad Bertrich, not far from all the festivities.
- We will have a wine tasting in the wine museum in Bernkastel Kues, visit the castle along the river and have a walking tour of the town as well as attend the parade
- This trip is great for couples or people who like wine!
- For more information on the festival click, HERE!
- Not to be leave out our beer lovers, we will be having a beer tasting on Monday at the BitBurg Brewery.
- FULL NOW!! Wait list started…
Reservations can be made by sending a me a message below in reply box. Half deposit is due at reservation. Cancellations are possible if there is a waitlist or transfer with prior written approval.
All trips include accommodations with Wi*fi, breakfast and transportation costs. Lunch and dinner meals are on-your-own.