Dublin Travel Itinerary – 4 day
Dublin, Ireland is steeped in history and home to castles and crammed with culture, folklore, whisky and the famous Guinness.
How can you do it all in just four days? Here’s a super organized itinerary for you to pick and choose for a stress-free and fun visit to Dublin, Ireland. You may decide to go during a national or local holiday? I’ve hooked you up with suggestions there too.
This 4-day Dublin – Ireland Travel Itinerary includes:
- Transportation suggestions – should you rent a car? Hire a driver? Use the local transportation?
- Accommodation recommendations (based on your travel personality)
- Which tours to book? I’ve included my favorites that are vetted and approved by ©Travel with Wendy
- A walking tour around the city OR super cool day trips
- Are you traveling with kiddos? I’ve got suggestions for you for that too!
My walking tour of Dublin is easy to navigate with the GoogleMaps walking feature and highlights including which pub you MUST stop and see!
This downloadable or printable PDF is easy to carry on your phone or in your travel bag.