I am so excited to share this new ADVENTURE with ©Travel with Wendy travelers ~ this year, I am happy to introduce SCOTLAND to my PRIVATE TOURS! One of my absolute favorite countries to visit, wonderful people, food, architecture, landscapes and the list goes on. We’ll enjoy a stay in Edinburgh, then head up north to the Highlands and a stop in St. Andrews before we settle down in Inverness.
- DAY TRIP and boat ride on Ness lake or (Loch Ness) and local nature park
- We’ll be staying in the heart of Edinburgh within walking distance of EVERYTHING
- Deluxe accommodations in Inverness with incredible views of town
- Spey Whiskey trail ~ with tastings along the way – a sense of ease and enjoyment knowing your transportation is all set! Visit these ancient distilleries that are steeped in tradition and honor.
- Flight to Edinburgh is not included with this adventure
- Current availability for customized trips
- September 17 – 22, SOLD OUT!
- October 15 – 20, DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS – SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
Reservations are first come, first serve and must be paid in full 60 days prior to date of departure. Travel insurance is highly recommended for your individual or group travel to cover unexpected cancellations or disturbance in travel plans. CLICK HERE for full DISCLAIMERs. Refunds are not possible as reservations are confirmed upon payment receipt.
It’s always an adventure when you ©Travel with Wendy!