We are so excited to announce the new option for travelers – ITINERARIES!! These are created to help you complete your travel planning with ease. We have worked very hard to fill them with everything that might stress you out in tour and trip planning ~
- Hotel/Airbnb/Homeaway/Apartment recommendations (travel community checked and reviewed) in most cases – we’ve stayed here!!
- Where to park? OR which transportation to take to get there or while you are touring (how to purchase tickets and when you should, with even more details…
- What to see! What to SKIP! Just as important!
- Where to eat? Goodness that can be a tricky one ~
- Affordable options as well as “special treats/bucket list” must do’s or try!
- and…much, much more
- Easily downloadable in a pdf format for you to keep on your iPhone and affordable at just $10/day ~
- Every month we’ll be adding more!
Paris is one of the most amazing cities in the world. Undoubtedly France’s city of love. If you are struggling with writing an itinerary or don’t know where to begin, here you go ~ filled with hotel and restaurant recommendations, activities, museum intel and much, much more!
You’ll be so glad you started here first!
This three day itinerary is filled with tons of tips and shortcuts for your trip to the beautiful city of Münich.
Highlights for this plan are visiting the King’s palace, the Marienplatz, and the Glockenspiel, a day trip to Dachau, the concentration camp just outside of the city, and the famous Hofbrauhaus brewery, just to name a few. CLICK HERE to go to the SHOP for Münich