White Truffle Festival ~ Wine ~ Pizza Classes ~
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS!
- November 1 – 5, 2018
- €570/Italian dreamer
- Asti and Alba Italy in the north Piemonte region of Italy
- Reservation DEADLINE ~ October 14, 2018
- This adventure includes accommodations at the lovely, serene B&B, B&B Che Piasi in Calamandrana in Piemonte near Canelli and Nizze Monferrato with my friends Denise and David.
- We begin with a personalized pizza cooking class where excellent chef David will show us how to make pizzas cooked in a brick oven
- This itinerary includes personalized wine tastings at L’Armangia and Cordara Wineries in the Asti valleys who specialize in Barbera wine. I visit these wineries everytime I am in the area to stock up!
- We’ll head to the White Truffle Festival in the historic and Roman town of Alba where we’ll also be lucky to attend the SLOW FOOD MARKET and their weekly market and FLEA MARKET!
- Every night we’ll have reservations close to the B&B as well in authentic restaurants filled with local traditional foods ~ one is the wine cave restaurant – La Signora Rosso
- We will be visiting the towns of Asti and Acqui Therme the BATH center of Italy and much, much more ~
- Lots more to this itinerary ~ for more information or to make a reservation, please fill out the form below
Reservation deadline – October 14, 2018