Markets, mustard and more ~
This July I will be visiting the spicy town of Dijon from July 13 – 15th. We will be staying at the Hotel Wilson. One of my favorite small B&B boutique hotels in France. The service, the breakfast our canopied rooms are within walking distance of this really old town. Friday, we’ll arrive to tour the town and try some mustards at the famous Maille store – have some Kir Royal’s (Champagne and Blackberry brandy) on the President’s square
- July 13th – leave Stuttgart for Dijon
- July 14th – market day in Dijon and Beaune
- We will be visiting the Market Halle in Dijon first thing in the morning ~
- Next up is Beaune! This precious little town is considered one of the most beautiful small towns of France, known for their monthly SATURDAY market and WINE!! Expect to be awed…
- Later on… we arrive back in Dijon for some free time or to rest your tootsies (toes)
- July 15th – time to head back to Stuttgart BUT we aren’t done touring yet! On our return we will stop in the quaint towns of Riquewihr and Ribeauville. These enchanting Alsatian villages will have you singing a “Beauty and the Beast” ballad before we leave.
WANNA JOIN ME?
To make a reservation or have questions, please fill out the form below here or go to the comments section and send me a note. Reservations are on a first come-first serve basis.
This small group travel experience (7 passengers & myself) is unforgettable. My trips book up quickly, FULL payment is due at the time of reservation. Trips include accommodations with Wi-Fi and breakfast, transportation, activities and tours. Accommodations are double-occupancy unless, single room supplements may be available upon request. Lunch and dinner are on-your-own unless otherwise stated. For transportation, we take a 9-passenger van with me as the driver. All ©Travel with Wendy trips are insured.
Refunds are not possible, I apologize for any inconvenience however, most deposits, fees and tours are paid in full prior to departure. Individual trip insurance is available USAA, ADAC or private insurance distributors. Thank you for your understanding.
FAQs of policies and procedures
Here you will find some frequently asked questions about my policies and procedures for organizing a trip ~1) Trips ARE FULL?? What?? You just posted it ~ yup, sometimes that happens. Once you’ve traveled with me, you move to a “preferred list” or “FIRST TRAVELERS list.”2) First come, FIRST SERVE. FULL PAYMENT is REQUIRED for a confirmed reservations – no partial payments accepted. If you “just tell/text/e-mail me” of your interest in the trip it does not confirm your reservation.
3) Booked Trip Cancellation Policy – I reserve the right to cancel a tour if the required minimum participation is not reached 30 days prior to departure. If I cancel a tour I will contact you immediately by e-mail or text (FB.) In the event I have to cancel a trip because of lack of participation, you will be refunded 100% of your trip fee.